Known Issues on release Canvas A2203.1
We are unable to scroll down on the page when Color Picker is open, This restricts us from using Global Colors while from the color picker and other color picker options.
Known Issues on release A2202.2
When we save a page with images using Save to LMS, the template’s images are still in the AWS S3 link and not converted to LMS course files.
If we save multiple images in different columns they are switching their places once we saved them as a template.
Known Issues on release A2102.5
- Images will be stretched on the Image slider
Known Issues on release A2004.3.2
Known Issues on release A2004.3.1
Known Issues on release A2004.3
- When adding rows inside a container, collapse the design section when the row section is in the open state.
- Once we remove all the padding inside the container then we can’t able to access the containers design section, We will need a hamburger icon like rows and column to access that.
- For every click of templates and custom rows and elements, it displays the loader
- Background color not applied for container block
- No option to set margin for containers
- When I copy the container and paste it in the column, it's not pasted as expected.
- For the list items, when the list content placed into the editor it sits inside the <h6> tag. This header tag overwrites the styles of the list.
- The font size of the header is not getting applied.
- Bold and italic are not getting applied.